cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS31XX NFC programming

martinbeisteine
Contributor I

Hi!

I'm trying to flash an NHS3100 via NFC. When I use the "NHS31xx Downloader" app it works fine.

Now I would like to do the same with an NFC reader. For this purpose I have adapted the python script, otherwise it won't work with the current python version. The script is already running now, I can connect to the NHS and download the file. But I have the problem that there is something wrong with the CRC, the bootloader always returns an error code here.

I would need the data of the CRC algorithm which should be used, and if possible a bin-file with the CRC for checking my calculation. The file does not need to be a running firmware for the NHS, any file with dummy data would be sufficient.

Many thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Martin,

Is it possible that you could post your question in English for a better understanding of your issue? Also, could you please provide more details about the process that you are following.

Regards,

Mario 

0 Kudos

martinbeisteine
Contributor I

Hi, here is my Question in English.

I'm trying to flash an NHS3100 via NFC. When I use the "NHS31xx Downloader" app it works fine.

Now I would like to do the same with an NFC reader. For this purpose I have adapted the python script, otherwise it won't work with the current python version. The script is already running now, I can connect to the NHS and download the file. But I have the problem that there is something wrong with the CRC, the bootloader always returns an error code here.

I would need the data of the CRC algorithm which should be used, and if possible a bin-file with the CRC for checking my calculation. The file does not need to be a running firmware for the NHS, any file with dummy data would be sufficient.

Many thanks!

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Martin,

What is the error code that you are getting?

However, please look at the python scripts that we provide, as part of the SDK.

"\release_mra2_12_3_nhs3100\tools\nfcLoader\pythonWindows\NFCprogramLoader.py"

This example could help you to how implement the CRC, It is using in case for a PC.

Please look at Chapter 2 One-time NFC program downloader Document UM11136

"NHS31xx\release_mra2_12_3_nhs3100\docs\UM11153.pdf"

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos