FXL90322

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FXL90322

wenfengyao
Contributor II

For fxl90322, is there a way to write the chip register so that it is at rest, actively trigger arming function?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Jacky,

could you please state which registers you want to write to? Some of the registers are accessible only during initialization and after the initialization end, they are locked. Some are accessible in the normal operation mode. 

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos

wenfengyao
Contributor II
I also had no idea which register would accomplish my goal, so wondered if there was a way to trigger arming function at rest
0 Kudos

JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Jacky,

for the Arming function please refer to the section 11.9 in the FXLS9xxxx datasheet.  The operation of the arming function is selected by the state of the ARM_CFG bits in the CH0_CFG_U4 and CH1_CFG_U4 registers. These registers can be written anytime. 

Then there are CH0_ARM_CFG and CH1_ARM_CFG configuration registers. These can be written only in during initialization and are locked once ENDINIT bit is set. Please refer to the section 11.2.28.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos

wenfengyao
Contributor II
When under static conditions, how to make FXLS90322 actively export high or low level signal through the ARM0/ARM1 two pins, so that the MCU can detect?
0 Kudos

JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Jacky,

please note, that arming function is not available if you are using I2C interface. 

JozefKozon_0-1693909797824.png

For the other three communication protocols, the arming function can be enabled. 

According to your description, the unfiltered mode is suitable for you. In this mode, you can set the positive and negative thresholds, if the sample equals or exceeds either threshold, an arming condition is indicated. 

JozefKozon_1-1693910300091.pngJozefKozon_2-1693910330248.png

Could you please clarify the meaning of the Static Condition? I couldn't find such a condition in the datasheet.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos