Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance measurement

Jump to solution
bsanghera
Contributor I

Hello,
I'm currently developing a product that necessitates precise distance measurement between two specific points: a stationary reference point and another point on a moving object.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you but as the information of these products it's under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) the information it's not public.

In case you are looking for information about our UWB products or you are interested in this technology, I would recommend you check these Development Kits and Modules from our Partners (Trimension UWB Partners).

In case you are interested in one of these Kits/Modules, you would need to go directly with them to know the process and the support that they can provide them, as the support path for this technology is through them.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you but as the information of these products it's under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) the information it's not public.

In case you are looking for information about our UWB products or you are interested in this technology, I would recommend you check these Development Kits and Modules from our Partners (Trimension UWB Partners).

In case you are interested in one of these Kits/Modules, you would need to go directly with them to know the process and the support that they can provide them, as the support path for this technology is through them.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos