SE050 is unresponsive while running "se05x_InjectCertificate"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE050 is unresponsive while running "se05x_InjectCertificate"

nidhintomy
Contributor IV

I imported source file and header file in "se05x_mw_v04.01.01\simw-top\demos\se05x\se05x_InjectCertificate" to "GetMinimal" project and called "ex_sss_entry()".

The project successfully build, but on running it gets unresponsive after reaching "sss_key_object_allocate_handle()".

Can you help me to resolve the issue?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @nidhintomy ,

Are you debugging the MW based on Microsoft Visual Studio ? If yes, why not directly run the project of  "se05x_InjectCertificate"? You just have to set up this project as a startup project like below:

Kan_Li_0-1648862976756.png

Hope that makes sense,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

nidhintomy
Contributor IV

@Kan_Li 

No, I am using McuXpresso

I am sending apdu without applet sessions(EC key session/Aes key sessions). Is that a reason for this error.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @nidhintomy ,

No, maybe you didn't import the project correctly. Actually this project is cmake based, so if you are using MCUxpresso, please kindly follow the steps mentioned in https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/application-note/AN12396.pdf , especially chapter 5 - "5 Import project examples from CMake-based build system" , and change the building target to this project after import.

Kan_Li_0-1649235516785.png

Hope that makes sense,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

nidhintomy
Contributor IV

I have some building issues related to plug and trust middleware pack.

Is there anyway i can dirctly call

* sss_key_object_init

* sss_key_object_allocate_handle

* sss_key_store_set_key

in any project.  

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @nidhintomy ,

These are SSS APIs, and there are demos based on SSS APIs, please kindly refer to "simw-top/doc/sss/ex/doc/sss-api-examples.html" for details. For SSS API user guide, you may refer to "simw-top/doc/sss-apis.html".

Kan_Li_0-1649389306994.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos