cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location of azure_imx_register script

ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi all,

I'm trying following doc and stuck at step 3 of section 3.8 Register the device to Azure IoT Hub.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12402.pdf

At the step 3 of section 3.8, it says that "Run the azure_imx_register script." but I can't find any script in /se050_mw_v02.12.00_20191125_120903/simw-top/demos/linux/azure folder.

Where can I get the script ?

Ko-hey

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ko-hey ,

It is not a script, but an application instead, and you have to compile the source code before fetching this application. Please kindly refer to the following for details.

azure.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi @Kan_Li ,

I understand that I need compile it.

To be honest, I'm not good at software so could you tell me how to compile it step by step ?

Ko-hey

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ko-hey ,

We provide a documentation on this topic, please kindly refer to SE-PLUG-TRUST-MW/simw-top/doc/building/imx6.html#imx6 for more details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos