Build AH71CH host software error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build AH71CH host software error

chengxuan
Contributor I

I want to build the AH71CH host software for my imx6ull device.I use A71CH_01.06.00_20190318.sh to build the axhostSw. I configured the arm-linux gcc environment through imx6's yocto project sdk. After running ". /opt/fsl-imx-fb/4.14-sumo/environment-setup-cortexa7hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi" to setup the environment, I run "./buildA71CH.sh all" in "axHostSw/linux" folder to build the A71CH host software.But I met some error:

../hostLib/embSeEngine/src/ax_a71chEngine.c:63:10: fatal error: ax_api.h: No such file or directory;

../hostLib/platform/inc/sm_printf.h:16:10: fatal error: sm_types.h: No such file or directory

pastedImage_2.png

May I ask if I missed some configuration before build it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Cheng,

Please kindly refer to A71CH_HostLibrary_documentation.html for details on how to set up your imx platform.

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos