A71CH and host sw

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71CH and host sw

antoniosantagiu
Contributor I

is it possible for the A71CH to validate the host ( master ) sw that is talking on the I2C ? 

I mean , does the chip have a way to determine if the SW on the other side of the I2C is a legitimate sw asking for connection to the cloud ?

thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, it is possible. It has Secure channel SCPO3 GP support to secures traffic between A71CH and a host.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

antoniosantagiu
Contributor I

Thank you

where can I read how this works ? what are the requirements for the host processor to have ?

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please refer to https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12133.pdf  for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos