A71CH: Unable to build using A71CH Configure tool as mentioned in AN12135 document

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71CH: Unable to build using A71CH Configure tool as mentioned in AN12135 document

pavankumar_vadh
Contributor I

Unable to build using A71CH Configure tool as mentioned in the 7.2 section of the AN12135 document https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12135.pdf getting the following errors in visual studio.

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Did you meet you in the following step?

pastedImage_1.png

Would you specify the visual studio version as well as the host sw package? I will try to test it here.

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

pavankumar_vadh
Contributor I

Yes, in that step only. It's Visual Studio community 2017 version 15.9.7. How to know the host SW package?

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The host sw package is downloaded like below:

pastedImage_1.png

The info in red is the Sw version .

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I built both of them, with some error showed "Windows SDK 8.1" needed, and after installation, they are built successfully.

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos

pavankumar_vadh
Contributor I

Hello.. It's A71CH_01.05.00

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks for the information! Which A71CHConfig project did you open? Would you please clarify?

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos