A71CH Board with Kinetics (K6f F) - Integration issue!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71CH Board with Kinetics (K6f F) - Integration issue!!

Jump to solution
trialaccount12
Contributor V

Hi,

I am working on the development board of A71CH [A71CH | Plug and Trust for IoT|NXP ]

I am following the document AN12135 [https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12135.pdf ] to integrate A71CH with Kinetics board [FRDM k64F].

In the documentation, I am supposed to download a software package The A71CH Host software package called [A71CH_HOST_SW].

link: Version 01.04.00 (or later), available on [A71CH | Plug and Trust for IoT|NXP  - A71CH Host Software Package (Windows Installer)]

But this software package does not provide me the required examples to run the demos mentioned in AN2135.

I do not have required examples of vcomA71CH. I have added the screenshots of pages from documentation which is missing when I download the required software packages. In below attachments, I cannot find what is mentioned in Capture 1 image.

Can someone send the package with this reply? 

It would be great if I could get this help. My research work is based on this. I am not able to proceed.

Thanks and Regards,

Niranjan.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Did you download the latest version(A71CH_v1.4.3.0)? The projects are right there, please refer to the following for details.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Did you download the latest version(A71CH_v1.4.3.0)? The projects are right there, please refer to the following for details.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

trialaccount12
Contributor V

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I was able to extract it out.

Regards

Niranjan

0 Kudos