A70CM Update to OpenSSL 1.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A70CM Update to OpenSSL 1.1

william_duroche
Contributor II

We currently have a product with an A70CM Secure Element that connects to a cloud. It is currently using OpenSSL 1.0. Due to security concerns we need to update to OpenSSL 1.1. Is there an update to the hostlib library ? If so how do I obtain it ?

4 Replies

william_duroche
Contributor II

Thank you for the response. Looking through the code for the SE050 I do not see the corresponding A70 files. Are they replaced by the A71 files ? Which version is closest A71CH or A71CL ? Or should I look toward se05x ?

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello William,

You may the openssl lib in the folder of  "se050_mw_v02.10.00\simw-top\ext\openssl".

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

william_duroche
Contributor II

Thank your for the answer. I will look into this.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

As I know, A70CM is an old SE product, now we recommend SE050 for new design, and the hostlib for SE050 has support for OpenSSL 1.1. Please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=se050_mw_v02.10.00  for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos