temperature sensor

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

temperature sensor

sambath_kumar_k
Contributor I

I am using S32k146. I see temperature sensor is supported in some places but in reference manual contains no information regarding the  temperature sensor to calculate the die temperature.

Can any one clarfiy

Does S32k146 has internal temperature sensor ? If so which ADC needs to be used to measure and what is the scaling factor for that ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi sambath_kumar_k,

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!
I am afraid that the internal temp sensor module cannot be used yet.

Here is the feedback from internal team: We are working to add in the new revision of the RM the information about the internal temp sensor.

Best Regards,
Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sambath_kumar_k
Contributor I

I am in middle of a project which needs this information. Can you provide details for S32k146:

1. Which adc channel can read the internal temperature sensor ?
  2. What is the scaling factor ?
0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!

If you have NDA signed, I can share the preliminar documents to you through Support Tickets.

Best Regards,
Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

sorry for the long delay.
I am inquiring if I can share information to you before release.

0 Kudos