Variant Data

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant Data

daleulan2
Contributor I

I designed the S32K146, 100LQFP into a relatively low volume product (a musical instrument) but I can’t get the parts (obviously). I do have some S32K142MNT0VLLT here which might be able to work based on the resources (this is a product upgrade that originally used the 9S12XS64) but the data sheet and memory map spreadsheet do not cover this variant. Does anyone have a list of what peripherals are present (CAN, ADC, UART, I2C, DMA) on this variant and what memory is available on it? This is so I can determine if I can use these and then resume with the normal stream of parts if they ever become available or if I have to redesign the product and rewrite the software in assembly code using whatever processors I have (I know I have some Z80s and 65C02s in the back of a drawer somewhere). Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

daleulan2
Contributor I

That variant is not listed anywhere in the current spreadsheets as it is no longer an orderable part number. The data sheet says it is no longer offered and doesn’t even have memory locations for it. Mouser happened to have stock on this older version of the part (64 MHz and “limited memory”), and given that nobody has any S32K parts left on the shelf and these parts are left over, seems like anyone else with their eye on them is reluctant to even try using them.

0 Kudos

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It should be following configuration:

FS32K142MNT0VLLT
M = 64MHz
N = 16kB RAM, no optional feature
V = -40C to 105C
LL = 100LQFP
T = Trays/ Tubes

Unfortunately I haven't found this number in any excel sheet.

0 Kudos

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, you may find it embedded in the device's datasheet:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/S32K-DS.pdf

davidtosenovjan_1-1614516277790.png

0 Kudos