表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

UART_Lpuart_Uart_Ip_AsyncReceive_loss_packet

ソリューションへジャンプ
643件の閲覧回数
xianlong
Contributor I

Hi,all

The UART disables the transceiver when the reception is complete and starts again in Lpuart_Uart_Ip_AsyncReceive. If my data is sent too fast, there will be packet loss phenomenon,
How to solve this problem?I use 230400 baud rate

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
627件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi xianlong,

Sorry for my delay!
Lpuart_Uart_Ip_AsyncReceive receive multiple bytes of data using a non-blocking method. If RxSize bytes have received, it will enter LPUART_UART_IP_EVENT_RX_FULL rx callback.  Lpuart_Uart_Ip_SetRxBuffer() can be called from the rx callback to provide the driver with a new buffer, for continuous reception. It will change the value of RxSize so that it will not enter line 1261 then disable rx logic.

Lpuart_Uart_Ip_RxIrqHandler.png
Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
628件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi xianlong,

Sorry for my delay!
Lpuart_Uart_Ip_AsyncReceive receive multiple bytes of data using a non-blocking method. If RxSize bytes have received, it will enter LPUART_UART_IP_EVENT_RX_FULL rx callback.  Lpuart_Uart_Ip_SetRxBuffer() can be called from the rx callback to provide the driver with a new buffer, for continuous reception. It will change the value of RxSize so that it will not enter line 1261 then disable rx logic.

Lpuart_Uart_Ip_RxIrqHandler.png
Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛