cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K3 BOARDS

Binhvu
Contributor I

Hi guys, 

Currently I'm looking for a evaluation board with S32K338 or S32K358, but I don't know the website market where i can buy them.

Do you know that, Please help to give me some where to buy them? Thank you guys! 

0 Kudos
5 Replies

lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,
There is S32K358EVB-Q289 development board but the board is still under NPI process. The K338 is a derivative of K358 with the same info.

Info I got from application team...
"These boards are meant for only some Tier 1s at this time. They need to contact their FAE. ...."

Best regards,
Ladislav

Binhvu
Contributor I

Hi @lama ,

Thank you for your information, same as mr. @mrtientv6  I also need these information, so could you please give us.

thank you so much!

Binh Vu.

0 Kudos

mrtientv6
Contributor II

Hello @Ladislav
1. What does "NPI Process" and "Contact their FAE" mean?

2. For this board: https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/s32k358-battery-management-unit-bmu-for-high-voltage-battery-mana...

-> It does not include LIN and ETH interface to verify our SW, so can I buy additional adapter (like TJA1101 automotive Ethernet adapter in S32K148-Q176EVB)? Is there any available products?

giraffe508
Contributor IV

Hello mrtientv6,

1. 'NPI Process' refers to the New Product Introduction process, which means the product is still in the early stages of development and not yet available for general purchase. 'Contact their FAE' means you should get in touch with your Field Application Engineer (FAE) who is responsible for providing technical support and guidance for NXP products. They can help you with any questions or concerns you may have about the product.

2. Regarding the S32K358 Battery Management Unit (BMU) board, it is true that it does not include LIN and ETH interfaces. However, you can consider using additional adapters to add these interfaces to your setup. For example, you can use the TJA1101 automotive Ethernet adapter, similar to the one used with the S32K148-Q176EVB. Please note that you may need to make some modifications to the hardware and software to ensure compatibility with the S32K358 BMU board.

For more information on the S32K3 boards and available resources on NXP website. 

mrtientv6
Contributor II

Thank you @giraffe508 
I also need to verify LIN interface. How about LIN transceiver, do you have any information about available additional adapter?

0 Kudos