In my application I need to use FTM timer in S32K148. I have the following questions:
1. Can FTM sue 24.576MHz clock as EXTCLK
2. There are TCLK0-2 inputs for EXTCLK. Which input can be used by which FTM timer instance?
3. Can FTM timer in output compare mode be clocked (EXTCLK) by clock which is not 50% duty cycle?
4. What is the minimum duty cycle in this case?
5. What is the minimum pulse width in this case?
As you can see in the RM,
The external clock must not exceed 1/4 of FTM input clock (SYS_CLK).
TCLKn for each FTMn can be selected in the SIM_FTMOPT0 register.
It can be used in OC mode.
4 & 5.
It is not specified.
But the restriction also considers jitter.