S32K142 EVB board bricks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K142 EVB board bricks

roshan0510
Contributor I

we are using S32k142 eval board after flashing code generated from processor expert from S32DS  using JTAG board got bricks.

we are not able to mass erase and not even able to debug.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi roshan0510,

Please use the default Jumper Settings.
Have you try to select Emergency Kinetis Device Recovery by Full Chip Erase in debug configurations?
Emergency Kinetis Device Recovery by Full Chip Erase.png

I am able to debug S32K142EVB board by using on board OpenSDA with S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2.2.
debug.png

If still not work, please try to use the P&E Recovery Utility described in "Bricking and Recovering FRDM-KL25Z Boards: Reset, SWD Clock and Low Power ". 
This tool is able to halt my chip. 
halted.png

Please try power cycling your board. The jumper of J10 can be used power cycling MCU too.
J10.png

If the on board OpenSDA does not work, have you trid external debugger?(for example: P&E Multilink)

Please also check the OpenSDA information.

SDA_INFO.pngPEmicro - Experts in Embedded tools for Flash Programming and Develop.png

Best Regards,
Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos