S32K Reference Manual Issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K Reference Manual Issue

ronlewis
Contributor III

I am having trouble viewing the Excel file: "S32K1xx_DMA_INT_mapping.xlsm" attached to the S32K-RM and it will not update.  Keeps asking to login to the NXP Sharepoint.  This would  not be  a big deal except that the data for the 14x seems to be incomplete.

pastedImage_1.png

Data seems to be missing from the 14x tab.

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ron Lewis,

Could you please clarify what data is missing from the 14x tab? I just downloaded the newest version available of the reference manual and I was able to see all the information on the 14x tab. I did face the problem related to SharePoint, but once I exit this everything went fine. Also, if you stay in read-only mode, I didn't face any problems.

The SharePoint problem is due to two links, I'm currently checking this with the documentation team. However, this has nothing to do with the missing information that you mentioned. Could you please try with the newest version of the reference manual?

Best regards,

Victor

0 Kudos

ronlewis
Contributor III

Hi Victor,

I do see data on the 14x tab but it does not contain all of the information that the 1xx tab contains.   I believe the sharepoint links are required to get the correct data.

For instance when I open the spreadsheet the 14x tab is missing the table values for "Vector Offset Address", "Vector #", and the "NVIC Interupt ID".  These values are required in order to setup the interrupts correctly, but are sadly missing from the documentation.

This is what I would expect to see on the 14x tab:

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ron Lewis,

You mentioned the following:

For instance when I open the spreadsheet the 14x tab is missing the table values for "Vector Offset Address", "Vector #", and the "NVIC Interupt ID". 

However, when I open Excel and go to the S32K14x_INT_MAP_ARM page, I'm able to see all these columns.

pastedImage_5.png

In fact, the image that you attached to your previous reply corresponds also to the S32K14x_INT_MAP_ARM page and I can see the columns that you mentioned. Probably I've misunderstood something, if this is the case, could you please clarify what is the information missing on the S32K14x_INT_MAP_ARM page? In my case,  both pages, S32K14x_INT_MAP_ARM and S32K11x_INT_MAP_ARM, have the exact same information.

Best regards,

Victor

0 Kudos

ronlewis
Contributor III

Victor,

When I open the document those three columns are missing, and I am assuming it has to do with the Sharepoint links.

I was able to get a copy of the information I needed from an NXP Field Engineer.  I put in this issue in hopes that the bad links could be fixed.

-Ron

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ron,

When you open the S32K14x_INT_MAP_ARM  page you have the following view, correct?

pastedImage_1.png

If this is the case, the other columns that you mentioned (Vector Offset Address, Vector #, and the NVIC Interrupt ID) are there, you just need to scroll to the left the page.

Best Regards,

Victor.

0 Kudos