cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCSPTE1AK144 Dev Kit - App SW

mcallaway
Contributor I

Hello,

I am attempting to setup a MCSPTE1AK144 Dev Kit and it looks like the application software link  on the getting started page is not directing me to the correct location for the installer. On the page (https://www.nxp.com/document/guide/get-started-with-the-mcspte1ak144:GS-MCSPTE1AK144) in section 2.1 Download the Dev Kit - App SW. I am looking to see if anyone has a direct link to download this s32k144 Motor Control Dev Kit. 

Thank you.

- Mike

0 Kudos
4 Replies

mcallaway
Contributor I

After watching the help guide video this is the link that should be within the software downloads section of the dev kits webpage but the embedded application software section is completely missing.

0 Kudos

mcallaway
Contributor I

Hello,

So I see it in the search but when you follow through to download it the download link is dead. Its like the file is not on the server. I have tried on other computers and other browser so it is diffidently on the webservers end.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!
The links was fixed now. You can download the file.
Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi mcallaway,

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!
Please try to search the key word "MCSPTE1AK144" at www.nxp.com.
Then you will find the "MCSPTE1AK144 development kit – Application Software (REV 1.0)".

Search NXP.png

The official website is being updated recently, hope it will return to normal after the update is complete.

Best Regards,
Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos