cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCAL code generation fails due to Dem integration

Artur_S
Contributor II

Hi All,

We are using Vector's AUTOSAR stack + SW32K3_RTD_4.4_2.0.0 in our project and we wanted to integrate Diagnostics stack recently.

The problem is that when we add Dem component (from Vector's MICROSAR delivery), then immediately all our RTD drivers report below errors and code cannot be generated:DaVinci_errors.png

It looks like some unwanted, and unexpected dependency to Dem_TS_T40D34M20I0R0. We do not want to use Dem plugin from RTD, but the one from Vector.

I can't find any specific setting that would point to such dependency in any of the RTD drivers we use. And why RTD drivers refer to the component that is not even included in our project? To me it looks like some bug in RTD that it has hardcoded refernece to Dem_TS_T40D34M20I0R0 plugin, and refuses to accept Dem from Vector.

How can we get rid of this error?

Best Regards,
Artur

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The error logs ("No valid license found for module Dem_TS..." and "Illegal signature key for...") is a license problem. Normally it occurs when you try to modify some files, which are not allowed to be modified.

Did you try completely remove the NXP DEM driver? I would say that Vector might have some experience with the integration, since they have done some integrators before deliver their Microsar package. Asking support from Vector may be a good idea.

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos

Artur_S
Contributor II

Hello Nam,

Thank you for your reply!
I tried to delete Dem from RTD folder, but then I encounter many other errors that need to be solved.

Anyway, I will try to follow this way...

Best Regards,

Artur

0 Kudos