Implementing Hitag2 encryption on PKE base station.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing Hitag2 encryption on PKE base station.

vivek_sri
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm working on PKE project with S32K144 as base station and Token+ tag.

I'm looking for any reference manual or sample code to implement the Hitag2 encryption and transmit the following data and verify the response.

Wake Up ID IDE (4 bytes) Data Command: 0x00 (1 byte) + Random No (4 byte) + Signature (2 byte) + CRC (1 byte)

Thanks & regards,

Vivek Srivastava

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @vivek_sri ,

What do you mean with the Hitag2 encryption? Is it some kind of encryption performed on the data to be stored in Hitag2? I think you may use the module of Cryptographic Services Engine (CSEc) to implement such as AES128 encryption.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

vivek_sri
Contributor II

Hi @Kan_Li 

Actually I'm using NXP evaluation board to implement PKE system which comes with S32K board as base station and NCF29A1 Token+ module as Keyfob.

The keyfob is pre flashed with a demo code which supports Hitag 2 encryption method (like Hitag 3 and AES).

The authentication process is as follows:

PKE authentication: Challenge + signature are received via LF interface, processed by the HITAG-2 algorithm, verified for correctness and response is transmitted via RF interface.

Command (LF):

Wake Up ID IDE (4 bytes) Data Command: 0x00 (1 byte) + Random No (4 byte) + Signature (2 byte) + CRC (1 byte)
Response (RF): Data Response (6 byte) + CRC (1 byte)

I want to implement the Hitag 2 algorithm in my base station to verify the response.

Best Regards,

Vivek Srivastava

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @vivek_sri ,

Which NXP evaluation board are you using to implement PKE system? Is it OM6716 (https://www.nxp.com/products/security-and-authentication/secure-car-access/transponder-evaluation-an... )?

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos