Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISELED - Board Schematic

Jump to solution
Angel_OLG
Contributor I

Hello Guys, good day!!

I'm looking for the ISELED Board Schematic, is it any chance to get it or the BOM?

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Do you mean the ISELED power adaptor board and 16-LED bar
According to the information on this webpage ADK - Application & Development Kit, the MANUFACTURER is Inova&Various, and I can only find this block diagram. If you need schematic diagram, I'm afraid you have to consult INOVA SEMICONDUCTORS.

ISELED_ADK_D.png

Inova ISELED ADK User Manual

Figure 2 - Connector pin assignment topview master side.pngFigure 3 - Connector pin assignment topview slave side.pngFigure 6 – Connector pin assignment topview.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Do you mean the ISELED power adaptor board and 16-LED bar
According to the information on this webpage ADK - Application & Development Kit, the MANUFACTURER is Inova&Various, and I can only find this block diagram. If you need schematic diagram, I'm afraid you have to consult INOVA SEMICONDUCTORS.

ISELED_ADK_D.png

Inova ISELED ADK User Manual

Figure 2 - Connector pin assignment topview master side.pngFigure 3 - Connector pin assignment topview slave side.pngFigure 6 – Connector pin assignment topview.png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos