cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get kinetis SDK_S32K144_04

Jump to solution
FengSheng
Contributor I

When I use the S32DS for arm 2.2, I import an existing project.The warning tell me to download SDK_S32K144_04. But i can not find the version. Please help me!

微信图片_20220727100444.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi FengSheng,

The SDK_S32K144_04 is really very old. You may need to install S32 Design Studio for Arm v1.3 - Windows/Linux and then offline update S32 Design Studio for Arm v1.3 - Update 2.

Unfortunately, there is no possibility to add such old SDKs to S32DS for ARM Version 2.2, because of some Processor Expert changes. Only possibility is to create new project in S32DS for ARM Version 2.2, set all components in processor expert manually and also manually migrate whole source codes.

I am really sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi FengSheng,

The SDK_S32K144_04 is really very old. You may need to install S32 Design Studio for Arm v1.3 - Windows/Linux and then offline update S32 Design Studio for Arm v1.3 - Update 2.

Unfortunately, there is no possibility to add such old SDKs to S32DS for ARM Version 2.2, because of some Processor Expert changes. Only possibility is to create new project in S32DS for ARM Version 2.2, set all components in processor expert manually and also manually migrate whole source codes.

I am really sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

FengSheng
Contributor I

Thank you very much , i have migragted whole source code manually.  It  is ok!

0 Kudos