Freemaster Driver missing from folder, cannot install example code that needs Freemaster SDK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freemaster Driver missing from folder, cannot install example code that needs Freemaster SDK

man_who_modifies_BMWs
Contributor I

Design studio displays error message when trying to build example code.

>Installed S32 Design Studio 3.5 (version from June 29 2022)

>Installed S32K3 Development Package (SW32K3xx_S32DS_3.5.0_D2303.zip)

>Installed Real-Time drivers SW32K3_RTD_4.4_R21-11_3.0.0_D2303_DS_updatesite.zip

>Installed BMS Software development kit (SW32K3_BMS_SDK_4.4_R21-11_1.0.2_updatesite_D2401.zip) 

>Installed BMS Safety Libraries (SW32K3_BMS_SL_SDK_4.4_R21-11_1.0.2_DEMO_updatesite_D2402.zip)

>Installed FS26 drivers (SW32K3_FS26_R21-11_2.0.0_DS_updatesite_D2308.zip)

>Installed Freemaster and Freemaster driver (from NXP website because it couldn't be found within the original archive file)
>Attempted to import SW32K344_HVBMS-RD_Bring-up_Example_S32DS_1_0_2_D2401.zip as BMS example/build example code but only got errors

Simply put, I am extremely confused, does anyone know how to remedy this?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Sorry, I may not understand your question, because it seems that the error in the picture(Screenshot (1078).png) has been solved in your previous question, right? https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio/error-within-code-or-some-kind-of-incompatibility/td-...

Looks like you forgot the step2 in this link: https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio-Knowledge-Base/HOWTO-offline-install-S32K3-RTD-3-0-0-...

Or did you put the wrong picture? 

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos