cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Issue with Make file S32K144 [crt0.o : No such Directory]

AbhishekK
Contributor II

Hello Helpers ,
I am facing below issue with Make file .I know the issues is it unable to link the library files [newlib] .I am not able to find solution .Please help me with this.

Screenshot 2023-05-01 023754.png

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AbhishekK
Contributor II

Hi Akhileshverneka

to resolve issue 

go to compiler location C:\NXP\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi\arm-none-eabi\newlib it contains lib folder .

copy that lib folder and paste it to C:\NXP\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi\arm-none-eabi\ location 

problem will be resolved 

0 Kudos

akhileshverneka
Contributor II

Hi All,

I am also facing the same issue.

Please anyone could post the solution to solve this issue.

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Additional notes from @AbhishekK :

I facing Below error .Please help me with it 

d:/nxp/s32ds.3.4/s32ds/build_tools/gcc_v6.3/gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/6.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/real-ld.exe: cannot find crt0.o: No such file or directory

what should  I do?

.I am using S32K144 MCU .and I am using GNU compiler for it .

this is demo Project from Electrobit .I have downloaded from electrobit site . EBtresos Evaluation edition .I am using make files to compile the project not any IDE  . Compiler is GNU .I am not able to upload any data from here 

I am not able to add newlib library in my project .I have added in sysroot path this library path but still it is taking below path

c:/nxp/s32ds_arm_v2.2/s32ds/build_tools/gcc_v4.9/gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.3/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lc
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

0 Kudos

cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

What is GCC version you're using? Seems that this project need version 6.3 why you're installing GCC version 4.9.
Let's ask Elektrobit again for the version compiler of this demo sample

0 Kudos