cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S26KS Hyperflash

mmayappa
Contributor I

Dear team,

We are using S32g399a SOC and have S26KS hyperflash used for uBoot as well as on A53 core to program.

Please provide me if any link  of source code / example code working  Hyperflash S26KS specifically .
We also see lld_S26KSxxxS_S26KLxxxS.c

0 Kudos
7 Replies

mmayappa
Contributor I

Hi Daniel,

We are using QNX 7.1 BSP available for S32G399A platform.

0 Kudos

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Still, the version you are mentioning does not seem to be related to the BSP version that NXP uses. Should be similar to v38.0, rather than v7.1.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Can you let us know which BSP version are you working with?

Pleas, let us know.

0 Kudos

mmayappa
Contributor I
We are writing our own driver for QNX RTOS v7.1, we are not using any Linux BSP.

Please suggest us if any BSP version from your side to refere
0 Kudos

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. If you are not using (nor planning on use any NXP BSP itself), we can recommend going to your NXP FAE/DFAE/representative for a channel on regards of support on 3rd party applications.

As for a specific Linux BSP, we don't have much information on regards of Hyperflash support. The only official support for Linux BSP seems to be for the NOR Flash available under the NXP reference boards.

On regards of the available support on Hyperflash, we understand that S32 Flash tool provides support as well as the Fls driver for the M7 core.

Aside from this, not much more information we are retrieve from this specific topic.

We do apologize.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos

mmayappa
Contributor I

Fortunately we are able to read the Norflash memory.

But we are unable to read Chip ID and CFI data. please assist in this.

0 Kudos

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Since we understand that there is no current Hyperflash available under the NXP reference boards, we are unable to reproduce the setup you have available.

For that, we can recommend either contacting your local NXP FAE/DFAE/representative to channel your inquiry to the related team or opening a ticket under the NXP online services for them to provide further support.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos