PFE_Firmware_S32G_UserManual.pdf

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFE_Firmware_S32G_UserManual.pdf

Timer35
Contributor I

Do you have a decrypted version of this document? Or how to decrypt this document.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @Timer35

Thanks for the questions

I understand that you may want to get PFE_Firmware_S32G_UserManual.

This manual is included in the PFE-FW_S32G_1.x.0.zip, you may kindly download it from the NXP.com referencing the following way:

- Sign in to your NXP account (link to NXP site: Automotive, IoT & Industrial Solutions | NXP Semiconductors)
- Click on "My NXP Account" (top-right) and click on "Software Licensing and Support" under the "Licensing" section within the window it opens.
- This will redirect you to another page. In this new page, select the option "View Accounts" under the "Software accounts" section.
- This will again redirect you to another page. On this page, you should see an " Automotive SW – S32G Standard Software" option, click on it.

In there, you may see “Automotive SW - S32G - PFE Driver + Standard Firmware”, click on it, all the available versions are shown for your account.

Click on the S32G PFE Firmware Standard Version 1.x.0, download the PFE-FW_S32G_1.x.0.zip, then you may find the document in it for your reference.

If you don't see the specific version you are looking for, help us contacting your local NXP FAE/representative, for them to start the required process to provide the access.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards

Chenyin

0 Kudos