cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electrobit GoldVIP

b58091
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I am trying to generate goldvip for S250. I took changed plugins from S250 RTD and tried to add over S32G2 GoldVIP Plugins. ComM is from S32G2 GoldVIP

I see following error in generation

category : Error
project : Can_example_S32Z27X_M33
description: Invalid value for node "/AUTOSAR/TOP-LEVEL-PACKAGES/ComM/ELEMENTS/ComM/ComMConfigSet/ComMConfigSet_0/ComMChannel": All ComM network channels using the NM variant 'FULL' or 'PASSIVE' must be referenced by exactly one Nm channel. I.e. the number of ComM network channels with either ComMNmVariant=FULL or ComMNmVariant=PASSIVE must equal the number of Nm channels.
detailed : Invalid value for node "/AUTOSAR/TOP-LEVEL-PACKAGES/ComM/ELEMENTS/ComM/ComMConfigSet/ComMConfigSet_0/ComMChannel": All ComM network channels using the NM variant 'FULL' or 'PASSIVE' must be referenced by exactly one Nm channel. I.e. the number of ComM network channels with either ComMNmVariant=FULL or ComMNmVariant=PASSIVE must equal the number of Nm channels.
id : 1019
resource :
path : /AUTOSAR/TOP-LEVEL-PACKAGES/ComM/ELEMENTS/ComM/ComMConfigSet/ComMConfigSet_0/ComMChannel

0 Kudos
3 Replies

briancarlson
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please reach out to your NXP contact regarding the GreenVIP product for the S32Z.

0 Kudos

asap
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

GoldVIP is a solution for S32G family. related "VIP" for S32Z/S250 are in development following the product schedule. please choose the alternative way to carry on further discussion as S32G product forum is a public forum for S32G related product and solutions only. 

Albert
0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello asap,

The GoldVIP is only used for S32G274A, if the customer wanted to migrate GoldVIP to other types of chip, the result is unpredictable.

Regards

0 Kudos