cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need lwip example code source code with lwip stack

rajani_sureja33
Contributor III

Hello,

I am using NXP DEVKIT-5748G rev-D board, I have already raise query for its lwip example code. 

The lwip code generated by s32 design studio could not able to compile due to not able to fetch source file even updating with option "generate processor expert code".

It will be good if you can provide us .zip for its example code. so we can directly incorporate its reference to our design.

Please do needful for the above query on urgent basis. it will be appreciated.

Regards,

Rajani Sureja

Embedded SW Engineer 

4 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rajani, 

unfortunately the Linux version of SDK has a bug and for some examples Processor Expert doesn't work correctly. Someone from SDK team will answer your second thread related to lwip. In attachment is lwip example with generated code from windows machine. Hope it helps. 

Jiri

rajani_sureja33
Contributor III

Hi Jiri Kral,

So, First of all i need to setup s32 IDE into Windows machine and then i can build all example code, right?

I have not seen any attachment for lwip example code source here.

Rajani 

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rajani, 

yes, this particular example can't be build on Linux host machine. May be SDK team has some workaround, but I'm not aware of it. 

In attachment are all sources, and also .elf file. The full project with all object files is too large for attachment. I also didn't find way how to build already generated code on Linux host. Even with disabled Processor Expert - there are errors. 

Um, I can see the attachment in my reply. Are you able download it? 

pastedImage_1.png

Jiri

0 Kudos

rajani_sureja33
Contributor III

Hi Jiri Kral,

Yes I could not seen any attachment overhear. would you pls attache one more time?

Rajani

0 Kudos