Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fatal error: device_registers.h: No such file or directory

Jump to solution
everkimage
Contributor IV

The total error message is:

../Generated_Code/Cpu.h:61:30: fatal error: device_registers.h: No such file or directory.

I'm using S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture and create  a example project named pit_periodic_interrupt through menuitem "S32DS Project from example".But by default,the project have only two configuration options:Debug_Flash & Debug_RAM,i wanna create a release version bin file,so i create a new configuration option named "Release" in "Create New Configuration" dialog,and i choose the "Default configuration" option and select the "Rlease" in dropdown list.

Then first i generate the PE codes,after that i build the project and get the error message.

I find the device_registers.h in ${S32_SDK_PATH}/platform/devices,so i add this path into "Standard S32DS C Compiler".Includes,but still doesn't work.

1 Solution
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

the example projects are little bit different than standard ones (they used linked files and so on) and it is hard and time consuming to configure another build target. 

If you need release version - you can remove debug option from gcc parameters for Flash target - right click on project name -> properties -> C/C++ build -> Settings

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps. 

Jiri

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

the example projects are little bit different than standard ones (they used linked files and so on) and it is hard and time consuming to configure another build target. 

If you need release version - you can remove debug option from gcc parameters for Flash target - right click on project name -> properties -> C/C++ build -> Settings

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps. 

Jiri

everkimage
Contributor IV

It's ok to create a new configuration by copy from default configurations and then remove the debug option.

Thanks for you answer.

0 Kudos