Includes List Corrupted or Broken

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Includes List Corrupted or Broken

jeremiahg
Contributor III

My Includes within my project seems to be broken. It does not match the Paths and Symbol in the project properties. This causes the IDE to not locate files and folders with source and header files.

165827_165827.pngpastedImage_1.png

Here is the Paths and Symbols for Assembly:

165832_165832.pngpastedImage_5.png

Here is the GNU C:

165829_165829.pngpastedImage_3.png

No matter what I remove or add in Paths and Symbols, the Includes in the first picture don't update. I cannot compile because the IDE doesn't see the paths. You can see the Includes List in picture 2 & 3 do not match picture 1. I've tried to clean the project along with trying all of the Index options.

When I create a new project, the Includes update according to the Paths and Symbols list. It would seem that something is corrupted in my project. I am using the S32K144_64 which has a known bug with ProcessorExpert files. It is the "Unexpected status of script" error. The work around is to enable the 100 pin variant, then switch back to the 64 pin variant. Not sure if this issue is related.

How do I fix this? If I have to create a new project, how do I export and import my source, header, PE components, etc? I've not had this trouble with Kinetis Design Studio or CodeWarrior 10.6. I think the work around for now is to put all C and H files in the main Source folder.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It indeed seems that this issue is project related.

The paths you are using looks suspicious - seems there are some space characters in the project name.

Could you possibly attach your project?  We will have a look on it.

Thanks!

Stan

0 Kudos

jeremiahg
Contributor III

Stan,

Can you provide an email address? I cannot share this project publicly due to IP.

The paths look strange because I edit the screenshots. I had to remove the project name. I should have stated that in my first post.

Thanks,

Jeremiah

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Jeremiah,

Could I ask you please to submit a support ticket?

See below the link where you find the instructions how to do it (video clip is included):

How to submit a new question for NXP Support | NXP Community 

You can share your non-public information with us this way.

Thanks!

Stan

0 Kudos