FS6503 problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS6503 problem

Contributor III

Hi,team.

In my hardware design, the 6503 FS1B function is not used. Will this pin affect the chip when it is suspended?When the 6503 does not use the FS1B pin function, what does the software need to do?Or you don't have to deal with it?

6503截图.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

If you don't want to use FS1B function,you can select SBC without FS1B function.

If you select SBC with FS1B function,you have to configure it in related register and pull it up to VPU_FS even if you don't use it!

0 Kudos

Contributor III

Hi,Sun

Thank you for your reply.I have tried to modify the suggestion you gave me, the internal self-check of logic of 6503 has passed, but the MCU code is debugged with the emulator, and the main state machine state is read through the "Mode" register, which is always in Normal Mode. In this working Mode, I cannot initialize the register that must be in INIT Mode.When will this happen? Does this not match "INIT_FS mode is automatically entered after the device is powered on"?What's the problem?

0 Kudos

guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Do you mind to have phone call?

0 Kudos

Contributor III

Hi,Sun

Now, my Fs6503 feed the dog has been normal, I use in my schematic FS0B this pin to control my contactor, at first I didn't notice this place, this pin as long as electricity output low level, whether in the debug mode or normal mode, so that I contact directly is locked, can you help me points for this reason?I have checked the reasons why FS0B may be pulled down in the manual, as shown in the following pictures. I have confirmed that there are no problems with the first three, and the remaining ones are all in a vague state. Please analyze the reasons in combination with my schematic diagram.

pastedImage_1.png

Maybe I should ask you how I can pull the FS0B pin higher after the initialization of the fs6503 is complete.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

Contributor III

0 Kudos