cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why not work Update Code in S32DS

dnewbe
Contributor III

Hi Dear S32DS Expert.

I'm use S32DS for S32 Platform Version 3.4 and SDK is PlatformSDK_S32K3_2022_07.

I did modify my project in Configuration Tools of S32DS. After modify the Update Code dialog not show quickly which file will be change. Sometimes I wait until the Update Code dialog show change. But Now I hardly can't see changed files of this dialog.

So I did switch other project and return to my project. Or close a S32DS and re-laucnch S32DS. This case sometime work but sometime not work.

Why this Update Code not work ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

dnewbe
Contributor III

To mikedoidge

Today I install another S32DS ver 3.5.

Previous version is S32DS 3.4 that have two SDK PlatformSDK_2207 and SDK PlatformSDK_2207 version.

I think my problem is two SDK version haved.

So now I have no that problem. I say thank you.

dnewbe
Contributor III

As I mention I did modify and add configuration in Configuration tool. After this right down corner show Code generation process bar. But when I click the Update Code Icon the dialog does not show changed contents.

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Yongki,

From your description, it is difficult to determine what might be the cause. I am unable to reproduce the issue. More details are needed.

1) Is the issue only reproducible for this particular project or does it occur also for other projects? What about the example projects included with the RTD SDK? What about a newly created project from the New Project Wizard?

2) If this issue can happen on an example project or a new project, what steps must be followed to create the issue?

3) If the issue only occurs on your project, could you share the project with us so we could try to reproduce the issue on our side and investigate the cause?

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

If you can identify a repeatable set of steps to reproduce the issue, then we can help you. Before then, it is extremely difficult to identify any solution.

Please provide a consistent method to reproduce your issue.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos