S32V2.1 License - Installation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32V2.1 License - Installation

Matheen
Contributor I

I have a issue with installing S32V2.1 on my Windows computer. 
I use my office PC and have got the right permissions to install softwares. Whilst installing it asks for the license information and when I copy and paste it in the box the installation is rolled backwards for some reason. Could you please help me with this? What could be the issue? 

I have attached the logs and screenshots of the installation for the reference. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

First of all, please notice that I have moved your post a forum that is more appropriate.

S32V is an ARM-based processor. Based on your logs, you attempted to
install S32DS for Power Architecture. If your license is for S32V, it is
not valid for S32DS for Power Architecture.

Best Regards,
Platon

0 Kudos

Matheen
Contributor I

Hi Platon,

Thank you so much for your reply. 

But I think I have the right license key from NXP which I am using to install. I might have created the issue in the wrong forum but I am attempting to install S32DS and using the license key for S32DS. (See attachment) .

Seems an administrator issue, my company provides admin elevation for 5 min in my computer. I am not sure why when it starts taking the license, Java script starts and the installation rolls back. If you have come across similar kinds of situations or issues before? 

Best regards,

Matheen 

Matheen_0-1604409522503.png

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Matheen,

it looks that that in time of installation installer can't write some data into temp folder. Can you please share additional .log file - from last installation attempt it is this file: 

C:\Users\matheen.mohammed\AppData\Local\Temp\I1603878892\Windows\hs_err_pid23704.log

For other install session the PID number will be different. Thanks. 

Jiri 

0 Kudos