キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32 Design Studio Activation issue

5,436件の閲覧回数
christopher_lon
Contributor II

Every so often this error will occur, and cause me to reinstall the design studio. I have activated it the studio half a dozen times in the last 6 months.... The license is valid, something else is occurring. Offline activation doesn't work either.

Any suggestions, I don't want to continue reinstalling 

タグ(3)
23 返答(返信)

288件の閲覧回数
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello francesco.mattioli@efitechnology.it‌,

Of course we will help you, but you should provide more details. As we asked of Christopher, which S32 Design Studio are you using and what is the version number? Could you please provide the installation and use logs as detailed above? Please also provide the email address used to register for the product activation code on NXP.com. I can use this to check if there are any issues with your account on the Flexera server.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 件の賞賛
返信

288件の閲覧回数
francesco_matti
Contributor II

Hello mikedoidge‌,

thanks for your answer.

To resolve this annoying error, i have uninstalled and re-installed the IDE.

i'm using S32 Design Studio for ARM v2018, Version: 2018.R1,  Build id: 180815.

What is the " the installation and use logs" ?

The email address is francesco.mattioli@efitechnology.it

best regards

Francesco

0 件の賞賛
返信

288件の閲覧回数
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello francesco.mattioli@efitechnology.it‌,

So it seems the issue is resolved for now. If the issue should occur again in the future, please go to the directory:

C:\NXP\S32DS_Power_v2.1\_S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture Version 2.1_installation\Logs

and provide the most recent .log file. This will provide us with the log of the installation, in case there are some clues to the issue.

Also, it will be important to provide the .log file located in your workspace directory, .metadata folder. Usually located at:

C:\Users\<Francesco Mattioli's Windows UserID>\workspaceS32DS.Power.2.1\.metadata

This will provide us with a log of the launch of the tool and should show where the error message appears and may provide some clues to the issue.

Thank you,

Mike

0 件の賞賛
返信