Failure during execution of python script. Reason: Undefined error has occurred. Error code 244.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure during execution of python script. Reason: Undefined error has occurred. Error code 244.

ahmedgheith
Contributor III

My team & I have been trying to use the debug probe with the S32V234 SBC. We have the S32 Design Studio installed on a Linux machine.

While if we try to start a debug session for a new empty application project that we've created (S32V234 Cortex-A53 Linux project) via the debug configurations "C/C++ Remote Application", the session starts. But then when we try to start to debug via the debug configuration "S32 Debugger", we get the error "Failure during execution of python script. Reason: Flash error has occurred during starting debug for launch 'new_cortex_a53_linux Debug'. Error code is 244.".

We are trying to follow the steps mentioned in this training https://www.nxp.com/design/training/getting-started-with-s32-design-studio-ide:TIP-S32DS-Extension-P... as we want to use the S32 Debug Probe to get detailed debug while running a project on the development board, but this is not possible so far.

What is error 244? How can we solve this issue?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

doniervask
Contributor I

Python has a debugger , which is available as a module called pdb . It supports setting conditional breakpoints , stepping through the source code one line at a time, stack inspection, and more.

import pdb
msg = "this is a test"
pdb.set_trace()
print(msg)

Insert pdb.set_trace() anywhere and it will function as a breakpoint . When you execute the script by python test.py, you will in the python debug mode.

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos