Update Firmware EVB Board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Firmware EVB Board

thorstenmulun
Contributor I

Hello, i get the massage the OSJATG firmware ist old, set the jumper for update. I try it but it dosent work.

The picture shows the Message and the other in yellow the jumper setting. Whats me mistake?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Thorsten,

OSBDM has to be enumerated as bootloader for the firmware update.

So, please disconnect USB cable, insert jumper, reconnect USB cable, wait until drivers are installed (it could take some time for the first time) and after that click on OK.

After the firmware update, please disconnect USB cable, remove the jumper, reconnect USB cable, wait until drivers are installed (it could take some time for the first time) and after that click on OK.

With that, OSBDM should be up updated and the debugger will continue in loading code into MCU.

If this will not work, please go to link:

http://www.pemicro.com/OSBDM/

You could download here OSBDM firmware with firmware updater tool (standalone tool for updating OSBDM and other PEmicro tools firmware).

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

You only need set the jumper to J36, then click ok .

pastedImage_0.png

If it still can not work , please take a screenshot about the

phenomenons step by step.

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos