Sample for vb.net using DEMO9S12NE64 1/0 operation using serial and network please help

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample for vb.net using DEMO9S12NE64 1/0 operation using serial and network please help

SureshF
Contributor I
hi all,

I am new to this DEMO9S12NE64 controller and the code warrior. I need a Very simple Application to Start with where i can controll the I/O of the controller. I will start with toggleing.

In my application that need to build i need to control about 10 i/o and keep collecting the data from 4 analog and controll the output for the 3 analog. I reason i got the Etherenet built i need to build for serial and ethernet support.  and the applicaiton should be designed in Vb.net to communicate with the new device.
i am just doing a prototype for this

I would appricate if some one can help me where to start with with this tool.

and help in giving me some sample Application created on Vb.net with this controller.
Feel free to mail me at sunny@fuseflow.com

Thanking you in advance.

sunny
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

alex_spotw
Contributor III
Hi:

I believe you have TWO projects here:
Project #1 : NE64 code to toggle pins or do ATD samples as commanded by a PC via Serial Port or Ethernet Port. Code should be in C or assembly.
You should be able to find example code for this in the Freescale website for the NE64, or if you have Processor Expert and CodeWarrior, they create very easy basic projects to do this.

Project #2 : VB.net application running in PC to send commands to the evaluation board via Serial Port or Ethernet Port.

For this, you might be better off searching a VB.net forum.

Regards,

Alex
0 Kudos