cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S912ZVML128 Desaturation Error Issue

dannydeng
Contributor III

Dears,

I am designing in a EOP system used S912ZVML128 . I tested the prototype, found the desaturation error trigged not steady. Here is my  testing result,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ids / A         Vds / V                           Time delay after tBLANK / ns        Desaturation Error Flag Set?

10                  2.55                                             75                                                 Yes

20                  3.1                                               188                                                No

26                  2.2                                                98                                                 No

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

t BLANK is 2 us.

Can anybody give me any advice?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ray Deng

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

alejandro_cervantes
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ray,

I think tBLACK time is not set correctly

Could you tell me which is your core clock frequency and which is the values for register GDUCTR_GBKTIM2[3:0].

Also, how are you setting the test?
Could you share the part of the schematic where you are doing the test.

Thanks and best regards,

Alejandro

0 Kudos