S12Z TWR Board Availibility

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S12Z TWR Board Availibility

marshallmontcha
Contributor I

I am so impressed by the Linear memory map of the s12z,  that I would like to buy a TWR system to build up with the TWR Geeks.

Is there any board out there?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marshall,

I have here board X-TWR-S12ZVL32. However it is just prototype board (started with X).

Unfortunately I am afraid that this board will be probably not officially released and currently I do not know about any other TWR board for S12Z.

I already saw few prototype S12Z FRDM boards. I suppose that there is higher chance that these versions will be officially released. However I have to check it with application engineers.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

marshallmontcha
Contributor I

Thanks  Radek,

I notice a lot of TWR Geeks are using the Kinetis architecture and so I investigated the Kinetis MPU and I may have to change my favorite to include Bluetooth Low-Energy processor such as the K40_100.  Still interested in the S12z though.

Marshall

Linear anomalies & Exception processing

0 Kudos