cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RD9Z1-638-4Li debugging problems

lizhi
Contributor II

Dear NXP Engineer:
I have bought a reference design called RD9Z1-638-4Li,you know,a battery management system . First, it is OK to debug and download the program. However one day, It does not works . I guess maybe the MCU is broken and I change a new MCU . and I reinstall the codewarrior10.6 at the same time. But it still doesn't work . The program I use is download from NXP Web. The error is in the following picture. I hope you could help find IDE problem or the PCB still broken.
Hope to hear you soon.
Best wishes!174402_174402.PNGerror.PNG

Original Attachment has been moved to: 201701141358_DiagnosticInfo.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Li,

Unfortunately, I don’t have here RD9Z1-638-4Li board, but I tested your project at our KIT9Z1J638EVM evaluation board.

I could load code into MCU and start to debug it.

So, the problem is rather on the hardware side.

Please check your BDM connection (mainly pin orientation) and MCU temperature (hot MCU typically means broken device).

Is anything connected to MCU?

The MCU needs external voltage source or battery for powering MCU.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos