PART 2: Assembly programming for HCS12X

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PART 2: Assembly programming for HCS12X

RChapman
Contributor I
This message contains an entire topic ported from a separate forum. The original message and all replies are in this single message. We have seeded this new forum with selected information that we expect will be of value to you as you search for answers to your questions.

READ PART 1, 3

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:47 pm        

Quote:
Quote:
What did Joachim design?
He invented the S12 and S12X and is the smartest designer I know. Very Happy

Wow! That's amazing! Sounds like he is smarter than any designer I know! a side note - i purchased s12x.com today Smile

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:50 pm    

Thats cool, how much did it cost, I looked at all the HCxx.com names when I was looking for a name for freegeeks, but most of them were gone, I think that was the last good one.

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:53 pm    

Strange, the link works for me. I can mail it to you or upload it somewhere on this web site if you are interested.
Just a remark since you can't access the web site:
The assembler is written in Perl and the IDE requires Perl/Tk. In case you are a Windows user you probably need to setup Perl first. You will probably need to install some tool to unpack the .tgz files as well.

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:56 pm    

meh i can handle that.. i also have a dedicated linux server out in web land if need be Wink . i'm gonna shoot you an email back when i get it about an idea and some questions (not directly related to this topic) i had

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:57 pm    

I just tried it too and got the same problem. Crying or Very sad You can post it here for a while if you want, the download section has a user upload function.

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:59 pm    

I wonder if he has it cached in his browser.

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:05 pm    

can you remind us what you plan to do with an S12X and 300K of assembly code.

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:07 pm    

Hmmm. Fun stuff? I'll have to see about releasing any details, mainly just hobby project with some other people Smile

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:11 pm    

Intriguing, I think it must be one of these wearable computers to win at roulette in Vegas, watch out you don't get caught. Wink

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:16 pm    

The URL is correct and a can push "reload" over and over w/out problems.

This is what I get

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:31 am  

The following links are relevant to this post:
http://www.s12x.com/ = new domain
http://www.s12x.com/tools/ = mirror for HSW12

Message Edited by RChapman on 01-26-2006 11:55 AM

Message Edited by RChapman on 01-26-2006 12:02 PM

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies