cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM9Z1J638 programing problem

tangcaiming
Contributor I

Hello all:

1 . when I using CW10.6  and P&E to program the MM91j638,it come out the following warning:

fl::target -lc "LC for Simple Flash"

fl::target -b 0x1000 0x2000

fl::target -v off -l off

cmdwin::fl::device -d "MM9Z1J638_FLASH" -o "128Kx32x1" -a 0xfe0000 0xffffff

cmdwin::fl::image -f "E:\\HG_WORK\\HG_BMS_Project\\Code\\TestProj\\PE_test_J638\\FLASH\\PE_test_J638.elf" -t "Auto Detect" -re on -r 0xfe0000 0xffffff -oe off

cmdwin::fl::erase image

Beginning Operation ...   

-------------------------

Auto-detection is successful.  

File is of type Elf Format.  

Performing target initialization ...   

Device MM9Z1J638_FLASH is protected  

Erasing .........

Error:  Erase Command Failed.  Operation timeout.

Device MM9Z1J638_FLASH   

An invalid preference was passed to the GDI protocol plugin(HC/RS/S12Z GDI Protocol Adapter)

Error: Erase Command Failed.Operation timeout.

2.Does the P&E tool can support this MM9ZJ638 chip?

155059_155059.jpgPE.jpg

Expect your help ,thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

dws
Contributor III

你好,你也在用这个开发板吗?可以交流下吗?qq398058735

谢谢

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tang,

I use our KIT9Z1J368EVM board and PEmicro USB BDM Multilink without any problem.

Please let me know whether you use KIT9Z1J368EVM evaluation board or your own board.

If you use KIT9Z1J368EVM evaluation board, please check S1 switch positions. It should be connected according to this picture:

KIT9Z1J638EVM-BDM settings.png

If you use your own board, please check whether you disconnected the connection between RESET and RESET_A signals. The analog die contains a watchdog, however, this watchdog isn’t triggered during programming MCU and automatically try to reset the MCU.

At KIT9Z1J368EVM board, this connection is driven by S1 position 1 switch.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos