cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D-BUG12 BUG ?

fmiku
Contributor III

Hi,

I just found somthing weird disassembly while is in a debug session..

as you see on the attached pic on same address and same opcode gives different disassembly.

3 Replies

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ferenc,

We found and fixed the issue with D-Bug12XZ disassembly.

The problem existed not only for MOVB/MOVW <Indexed>,<Extended>, but also for MOVB/MOVW <immediate>,<Indexed>.

Thank you very much for your bug report.

Attached is a zip file containing the latest version of D-Bug12XZ (600b19), Reference Manual, and release notes.

Could you please test it and let us know whether it works correctly on your side?

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fmiku
Contributor III

Hi Radek,

Thank you very much :smileyhappy:, I uploaded the new firmware and seems to be OK.

This week I will debugging alot of, so I will report if I found anything.

I have a feature request too, what makes the debug sessions more faster/easy. 

It's possible ? can I place here or need to open a new thread for it ?

Regards,

Ferenc

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ferenc,

Thank you very much for your bug report. I forwarded to the responsible team.

I will update this thread in the case of new information.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!