显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Audio codec sgtl5000 recording

189 次查看
sshah05
Contributor I

Hi team,

I'm working on Qualcomm chipset QCS8250. And Audio codec sgtl5000 is wired to record audio via the LINEIN_R/LINEIN_L input and can play audio out the HP_R/HP_L output. Depending on internal register configurations the codec can route audio from any input to any output. Our default configuration plays audio from the I2S interface out the HP_* output and records input from the LINEIN_* input onto I2S into the SOM. The audio codec datasheet can be found from #https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/SGTL5000.pdf for the reference.

I'm working on few audio tests and using the setup mentioned in the image.audio test setupaudio test setup

The play back audio seems working fine. While recording audio channel, I'm able to record stereo and also only left channel on left and right speakers. I can share the register settings for the same is required. Now, I want to record right-only channel on both left and right speakers. Can anyone please share the codec settings for the same.

I'm attaching default reg settings "codec_config_stereo_v2.0.txt file", which we're using. And below are the left-only channel recording registers settings on top of the default codec settings.

echo -n "0x30 0x40bf" > /sys/kernel/debug/regmap/0-000a/registers
echo -n "0xa 0x0470" > /sys/kernel/debug/regmap/0-000a/registers

It would be appreciated if anyone can look into this and share the audio codec register settings to record only right channel on both left and right speakers.

Thanks,

Saloni

Embedded Engineer
0 项奖励
0 回复数