cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rcw

连营张
Contributor I

QQ图片20151026194909.png

hi,my board is p2041rdb. i programed a new rcw_5g_1500mhz.bin to support SATA on pP2041rdb accroading to the official document's steps as shown in the following figure,but when i successfully programed the RCW,the serial output has nothing,that is to say,it can't show the target shell Interface,where do I have wrong?thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Your command sequence is correct. The P2041RDB correctly run if rcw_5g_1500mhz.bin file is used as RCW for the P2041rdb board. Compare this file and data at address 0xEC000000 on your board.

Attached file contains screenshot of this file. Use “md ec000000” command of the u-boot.

Have a great day,
Pavel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The question has been posted on CodeWarrior Licensing box.

I don't think it's the right place.

Please let me know if the question is linked to CW4NET application ?

We've a software and hardware team.

I need to determine if you're using CodeWarrior tool (PA V10.5) or not.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

连营张
Contributor I

haha,it's my fault. About this question,i'm not using codewarrior tool and isn't linked to CW4NET application.i only want to program a new rcw through tftp.

0 Kudos