code warrior supports NXP LS1021A TSN

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code warrior supports NXP LS1021A TSN

sushma_kondapi
Contributor I

We are working with NXP Ls1021A TSN PA board. 

Could you please clarify us on the below info: 

1.we have Installed Code Warrior Development Suite -Evaluation Module 10.0.9 for Qorlq LS series ARMV7 ISA and tried to create a new project by selecting the LS1021A and in further steps we are able to see the options to Select like LS1021A TWR , LS1021A IOT but not the LS1021A TSN. 

2. Could you please let us know whether the code warrior development suite mentioned above will support the LS1021A TSN ? 

4. If not which Code Warrior Development Suite version will support the LS1021A TSN. 

Thanks 
Sushma

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Contributor II

Hello, I have the same question with you. Have you solved this problem? I am looking forward to your reply, thanks! 

0 Kudos

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

CodeWarrior does not have initialization script for the LS1021ATSN board.

See .tcl files from C:\Freescale\CW_ARMv7_v10.0.7\ARMv7\ARM_Support\Configuration_Files\LS1021A folder.

This folder contains also initialization files for OCRAM using instead of DDR.

These initialization files can be used for testing of the LS1021ATSN board peripherals and DDR.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos