cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B4860QDS Documentation help

qasimjamal
Contributor I

hi

i need to see the documentation of B4860QDS: QorIQ(R) Qonverge Development System can any one confirm me please that how i can see the documentation of the development kit and what comes along with the kit does it includes

1 - complete schematics

2 - gerber files

3 - bom details

and the source codes of the OS

regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

qasimjamal
Contributor I

hi bpe

t‌hanks for your reply, yes i contacted digikey before for the details but they refereed me back to NXP support , i just need to confirm, once i buy the development kit, i will be able to get all those required documentation which includes :

1 - complete schematics

2 - gerber files

3 - bom details

4 - reference manuals

5 - OS loading manuals

etc

and the source codes of the OS

or if you can provide me the list of documents that comes up with the development kit it will be great and yes we can sign the NDA but can you please explain me the process?

regards

0 Kudos

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The documents you mentioned require NDA between your company/organization and NXP, and cannot be posted in

a publicly accessible community, sorry. Please contact your distributor or FAE to obtain them.

Have a great day,
Platon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

qasimjamal
Contributor I

hi 

can you please help me with NDA process? what is the procedure for getting the NDA signed between NXP and my company ?

and the distributor like Digikey, they dont have any support on this ..

regards

0 Kudos