Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProcessorExpert change Linked - Standalone

oaf
Contributor IV

When making a new PEx project you select the Project Mode:

Linked

Standalone

If I'm changing my mind regarding this, is it possible to change?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Processor Expert or does not have an special button to do this. There is way to change a Linked to Standalone project or vice versa but you need to to a lot of changes in the project.

To do this you need to change the status of the files if you want to make the Linked then you need to find the file and link the file to the project. Or if you wan to make them stand alone you need to find the linked file and add it to your project.

I recommend you to create a new project, standalone or linked, and, since you are using Processor Expert, copy the Components from one project to the other one. Refer to this link for more information about Copying components Copy of Processor Expert Components | MCU on Eclipse

Hope this information can help you.

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jeffmakes
Contributor II

I am trying to convert one of the usb examples (dev_msd_disk_frdmk64f_bm_frdmk64f from a linked to a standalone build so it's not dependent on the KSDK-1.1.0 installation folder. Can you provide some information on how to go about such a feat? It doesn't use processor expert, but it links in precompiled libraries. I don't want to use precompiled libraries, I want all of the .c files that it depends on to be included in my source tree (but without copying in the whole 1.5Gb KSDK source tree into my git repo!)

0 Kudos