Problem using IntFLASH with 9S08

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using IntFLASH with 9S08

Spikey_Mikey
Contributor II

Does anyone have an example using the Processor Expert IntFLASH bean with a 9S08 microcontroller?  I have been trying to use it with a MC9S08MM32A and have a strange problem.  I am able to write to flash, and verify the memory has changed (in debug), but when I power down and back up, my microcontroller hangs.  I have a timer interrupt that blinks an LED once per second and it never blinks after the first write and reboot.

I allocated my section of flash at 0xE000 with a size of 0x1000  by reducing the size of the ROM section at 0xC000 to 0x2000.  I have also found that I can call the IFsh1_EraseSector() function and IFsh1_GetByteFlash() function without a problem, but if I call IFsh1_SetByteFlash() it will cause the problem.

This happens just by changing a single byte at 0xE100 from 0xFF to 0x00,  I can't see any other bytes in memory that have changed from my one function call.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,.

If you use classic CW, You can check demo code under your CW install

{CW6.3 install}\ProcessorExpert\Projects\Test projects\IntFlash

more processor expert demo code

{CW6.3 install}\ProcessorExpert\Projects\Test projects

Can it help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos