Memory Map Error during compilation - Vybrid Tower

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memory Map Error during compilation - Vybrid Tower

jackblather
Senior Contributor I

I am able to compile my PEx project without errors and run it on the Vybrid tower under the DS-5 Debugger. I'm using MQX v4.0.2-GA

However, I just added the MQX component to my PEx project and now I get this compile error:

"../Generated_Code/IO_Map.h", line 49: Error:  #35: #error directive: MVF61NN151MK50 memory map: There is already included another memory map. Only one memory map can be included."

I don't know where I could have included another memory map or where I could begin looking for this 'rogue' memory map.

Can someone help?

Also, the online Help for the MQX component says "Vector table is not generated. All interrupt service routines (ISR) are installed through RTOS.", but the vector_table[] array is generated in Generated_Code/Vectors.c and is populated with the interrupt for the serial port I'm using. I found in AS1.c, that PEx is making the call to _int_install_isr() for the AS1 ISR installation into MQX. So that seems to be working ok, but it's generating the vector table, too. Is that a bug?

Thanks

OnEdit: I found that the PSP (Processor Support Package?) includes a file "MVF50GS10MK50.h". It's included in another include file, "vybrid.h". I think this is where the 'rogue' memory map is installed. How do I resolve this?

0 Kudos
6 Replies

jackblather
Senior Contributor I

I'm finding that IO_Map.h (generated code) and MVF50GS10MK50.h (part of the BSP) collide in their memory maps when the MQX component is added to a PEx project.

Is this a bug? Or am I not configuring this correctly?

0 Kudos

vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I must admit I am not expert on MQX. Could you please try to post your issue to MQX forum, or try to contact directly Peter Uhlir? Are you able to build your app when you use only MVF50GS10MK50.h (part of the BSP)?

best regards

Vojtech Filip

Processor Expert

jackblather
Senior Contributor I

I stopped using IO_Map.h and used only MVF50GS10MK50.h and the compile fails immediately due to undefined identifiers.

I will see about contacting Peter about this.

0 Kudos

jackblather
Senior Contributor I

I can't find Peter Uhlir's contact info, so I'll post to the MQX forum.

0 Kudos

petr_uhlir
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jack,

the MQX and ProcessorExpert is supported just on Kinetis and ColdFire+ platforms and there are no plans to support Vybrid.

regards Petr

jackblather
Senior Contributor I

Anyone?

All I did was add the MQX component, then I got that compile error message.

0 Kudos